Saturday, 8 March 2014

Dirge.

For scripting and dynamics this year, I am very keen to study the aspects of this field that can enhance my 3d artwork. I have been doing some research and performing some preliminary tests and have found that there is many things that I can use dynamics for.

A fantastic example of what Im talking about is illustrated in this video.

"Dirge" by Alex Alvarez

Effects such as the instancing of the locusts or the atmospheric particles (I know for a fact the fire is composited stock footage) I believe could really enhance my work.

Even in the little things such as in this image.

"Gathering" by Alex Alvarez

The hair and fur on the character aswell as the candles and the atmospheric fog in the background. Subtle effects like this I feel could really help enhance my work and help me learn more about dynamic systems.


No comments:

Post a Comment